Shipping and Return Policy
Our Return Policy
We will take back products that are new and unused 60 days after purchase.
- Items must be re-sellable and in perfect condition including original tags and packaging
- If item is returned after 60 days, then we will issue store credit.
- We do not cover the return shipping costs
- Original shipping costs can not be refunded
Defective and Damaged Items
Defective: If you believe your item is defective, give us a call at 970-668-5937 and we can help walk you through an easy fix such as changing batteries. If the problem continues, bring it into the store for an inspection, if able. Or we will issue a refund or credit upon your call.
Damaged: We will issue you store credit for damaged items
If order is placed before 12:00 Monday- Friday, it will ship the same day. If order is placed Saturday or Sunday, it will ship on Monday. For time sensitive items, we recommend 3 day shipping or 2 Day Air. During Christmas, we can not guarantee on-time delivery after December 15th.
*We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale or sold, and that at any time to correct, cancel, reject or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever at our sole discretion, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or charged to your credit card
Items that are returned without the original packaging could be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
If an items is refused by the recipient or undeliverable, we will refund you the amount of the item less $20. This is because of the return shipping costs that UPS charges us.
Returns by Mail
1. Email us at [email protected] with the order number and the reason for the return.
2. Ship the returned item through UPS, FedEx, or USPS
* We are not responsible for damaged or lost packages
Stork & Bear Co. Stork & Bear Co.
c/o Return Department c/o Return Department
610 Main St. P.O. Box 157
Frisco, CO 80443 Frisco, CO 80443
3. Allow 14 days for us to receive the item and for us to issue a return. It could take 2 cycles for you to see the credit on you bank statement.
Non- Refundable Items
- Special Order items
- Sale Items?